Substance Misuse Training
The Substance Misuse learning programme offers a wide range of courses including nationally recognised qualifications, quality assured courses and 'in-house' programmes. For further information on the courses, please click on the title of the course.
Quality Assured and Nationally Recognised Qualifications
Introductory and Continued Professional Development Courses
- Drug Awareness
- Alcohol Awareness
- Club Drugs and New Psychoactive Substances
- An Introduction to Chemsex and Sexualised Drug Use
- Assessment and Recovery Planning
- Harm Reduction
- Co-occuring Substance Misuse and Mental Health (Dual Diagnosis)
- Promotiong Mutual Aid and Peer Support
- Detoxification and Prescribing for Substance Misusers
- Discharge Planning, Aftercare and Relapse Prevention
- Responding to Young People and Substance (Mis)Use
- Substance Misuse for Mental Health Practitioners
- Substance Misuse in the Workplace
Please note, training can be delivered at a venue of your choice subject to numbers.
As a service user, relative or carer using our services, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice, and support.
Find resources for carers and service users Contact the Trust