Assessment and Recovery Planning
Effective Assessment of strengths and needs and collaboration in developing a recovery plan is a fundamental part of supporting service users in substance misuse and mental health services. This two day course will assist participants in understanding the importance of effective assessment and recovery planning and in gaining awareness of key guidance and tools used in the assessment and recovery planning process.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- understand the 3 levels of assessment (screening, triage and comprehensive)
- understand the purpose and use of different assessment tools
- understand care (recovery) planning
- consider care (recovery) coordination
- consider key government guidance in this area
- understand the key domains we need to consider when assessing and planning care
- be able to work in partnership with service users to plan their recovery
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for anyone who has an interest, volunteers or works in a health or social care setting who wishes to gain a greater understanding of the importance of effective assessment and recovery planning.
|Venue||Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, Bury New Road, Prestwich, Manchester, M25 3BL|