Join our Engagement Database
We are always searching for new ways to improve our services. That’s why we offer paid opportunities to service users and carers to help us plan and develop the services we offer.
You can help us to improve our services by:
- Providing your views at a service improvement meeting or working group
- Assisting in the recruitment and selection of staff
- Inspecting and assessing our buildings
- Co-delivering training sessions (for example, helping our staff deliver training sessions based on your experiences of mental health/services)
- Speaking at an event
- Contributing to the development of policies and reviewing information.
If you would like to learn about opportunities like these by email, we encourage you to sign up to our Service User and Carer Engagement Database by completing our online form.
You can also sign up to the database by emailing our Service User and Carer Engagement Team: ServiceUsersandCarers@gmmh.nhs.uk
We look forward to working with you.