Extended Service is a specialist, multi-disciplinary, community-based team providing a range of interventions and support including:
- An autism diagnosis service, with focussed post-diagnostic and group support
- Consultation, supervision and training to individuals and services who need assistance to develop skills working with people with adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism
- Diagnosis, pharmacological intervention and focused support for service users with adult ADHD, in particular for those clients in transition from Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Care coordination for a small number of Autism/ADHD service users with complex presentations whose needs cannot be met by other mainstream teams
- Consultant psychiatrist-led medication advice for primary care service users with complex common mental health issues
How to access
To refer yourself to this service, please contact your GP.
Manor House, 5 Queens Road, Urmston, M41 9HE
Telephone: 0161 357 1210
Fax: 0161 747 7310
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.