Important Recovery Academy update (24.06.2020):
It has been a strange few months since we last met and we have missed you all dearly. We hope that reading this message, you and your loved ones are safe and well.
Many of you will know that since the first time we opened in April 2013, we could not launch our Spring/Summer 2020 prospectus. So, what have we been doing since April and what are our plans for the future?
- We are re-opening on the 26th June but only to very small groups who need to complete courses that they were part way through when we had to close. There is no public entry to The Curve at the minute and we will let you know when this changes.
- We are planning our Autumn/Winter 2020 prospectus and we have everything crossed we can launch this on the 1st October 2020.
- We have developed some online teaching videos which you can access through the link below – Online Courses.
- We are developing some e-learning packages and these will be uploaded just as soon as they are ready. Please bear with us, we have all had to learn a new skill to be able to develop these packages.
- We are providing Webinars to our staff teams and any other organisations that are interested in the kind of courses we offer. Please get in touch with us if you are interested in Webinars at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 358 1771.
- We have been managing our GMMH Volunteer Responder Scheme. If you are interested in volunteering for any of our services, please get in touch at email@example.com / 0161 358 1771.
- And finally, we have been building our new Learner Management System which will be ready for the Autumn/Winter prospectus which means you will be able to book on courses easier and view your history of learning with us. For this reason, we will ask all students to re-register with us when this goes live. Apologies for this, but it will be a quick and easy process and it will allow us to data cleanse as there will be many students registered with us that haven’t attended a course for some time. We can therefore free up a space for someone else. For now, this means we are not taking new student registrations. This is to prevent you registering twice on two different systems within a couple of months of each other. We can promise you that when the prospectus is ready and the new system is live, it will appear here, so watch this space from September/October 2020.
It only leaves for us to say that we cannot wait to see you all again soon.
In the meantime, enjoy the sunshine, and stay safe.
The Recovery Academy Team