Early Detection and Intervention Team (EDIT)
Early Detection and Intervention Team (EDIT) is a specialist psychological therapy service that works with young people aged 14 – 35 years who are experiencing distress and symptoms such as:
- Hearing or seeing things that others cannot
- Feeling paranoid or suspicious of people or certain situations
- Unusually high or low moods
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Having difficulty concentrating and being easily distracted
What we do?
- We aim to help people get their life back on track
- To prevent difficulties getting worse
- Taking a preventative stance without labelling or judgement
- To help prevent people from developing further mental health difficulties
As a service user, relative or carer using our services, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice, and support.
Find resources for carers and service users Contact the Trust