No 93 is currently operating a reduced service. The centre will be open to the public on:
- Healthy Me Healthy Communities Community Grocer scheme, this is running on Tuesdays from 11am – 4pm. Please call Sally the Project Co-ordinator on 0730 532 5369, to be added to the waiting list.
- Gardening group, 11-1pm, contact Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Hearing Voices Peer Support group, Art room and gym, 1.30-3pm, contact Jane.email@example.com for more information
- No 93’s café is temporarily closed during the national lockdown.
- Health walks, are currently suspended during the national lockdown but we hope to restart as soon as restrictions relax. Please contact No 93’s Support Worker Khadija Khan for more information 0772 123 7373.
- Central Manchester Food bank weekly sessions from 10am -12 (by referral only), contact Patsy@manchestercentral.foodbank.org.uk
Supporting health and wellbeing in North Manchester
No. 93 (formerly Harpurhey Wellbeing Centre) has reopened after extensive refurbishment. The community centre has been in the heart of Harpurhey for many years and is an important place for the whole community. Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust has invested into the centre so that it lasts for generations to come.
- At the centre, there is an informal drop-in from 10am – 3.30pm, Monday – Friday
- In the café area, people can come for a hot drink, have a chat and a game of pool. Hot food will be served from the café in the Autumn
- The art room has a variety of different creative groups
- There is a one to one room for private health and wellbeing related appointments
- A relaxation room and a space for exercise classes
- GMMH’s Psychological Therapies service is also based in the building, with prearranged appointments
Grab and Go Scheme
Grab and Go Scheme
Healthy Me Healthy Communities & GMMH have been supporting people around Harpurhey with a Grab and Go food bag service from No 93 on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Bags contain approximately £12 worth of food, household, toiletries & baby items can also be purchased. Freshly prepared ready meals are also available. Please text 07967 671709 / call 0161 271 0908 / email firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange a collection time.
Pizza and Pool Night
Smithy's Bereavement Group
Table Tennis Club
Connect Support Group
Meditation at No.93
No. 93 Café and Kitchen
National Lottery Community Fund