Supporting health and wellbeing in North Manchester
No. 93 (formerly Harpurhey Wellbeing Centre) has reopened after extensive refurbishment. The community centre has been in the heart of Harpurhey for many years and is an important place for the whole community. Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust has invested into the centre so that it lasts for generations to come.
- At the centre, there is an informal drop-in from 10am – 3pm, Monday – Friday
- In the café area, people can come for a hot drink and meal, have a chat and a game of pool.
- The art room has a variety of different creative groups
- There is a one to one room for private health and wellbeing related appointments
- A relaxation room and a space for exercise classes
- GMMH’s Psychological Therapies service is also based in the building, with prearranged appointments
The Café is serving food and drinks in the cafe from 10am - 3pm, on Monday - Friday. To ensure social distancing, people need to book a slot in advance, please call Lacey, the Café Supervisor on 07305 053 660.
- Healthy Me Healthy Communities Community Grocer scheme, this is running on Tuesdays from 11am – 4pm. To book an appointment or for more information email email@example.com, call 07910 879985, or visit www.hmhc.co.uk/grocer-join
- Gardening group, 11-1pm, contact Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Hearing Voices Peer Support group, Art room and gym, 1.30-3pm, contact Jane.email@example.com for more information
Health walks are on Thursdays at 11am and 1pm, meeting outside the centre and walking to a local park. Numbers are limited, so please contact No 93’s Support Worker Khadija Khan on 07721 237 323 and she can let you know about places available
- Central Manchester Food bank weekly sessions from 10am -12 (by referral only), contact Patsy@manchestercentral.foodbank.org.uk
Download the No. 93 Weekly Timetable here: No. 93 Timetable.pdf
Harpurhey Community Grocer Scheme
Harpurhey Community Grocer
Harpurhey Community Grocer is delivered by Healthy Me Healthy Communities and based at No 93 on Tuesdays from 11.30-4pm. It is a community food-sharing membership project wherebyfor £2.50 you can
buy around £12.00 worth of food. Household items and toiletries can also be purchased. Please text 07910 879985 / call 0161 271 0908 / email firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange a collection time.
Download the leaflet: No. 93 Community Grocer flyer.pdf
North Manchester SMASH
Crisis Cafe at No. 93
Music Appreciation Group
Let’s walk with No 93: for more info, contact Khadija Khan, Support Worker on 0772 123 7373 or 0161 271 0908
Debt and Welfare Benefits Advice Drop-in Sessions