Substance Misuse Training
The Substance Misuse learning programme offers a wide range of courses including nationally recognised qualifications, quality assured courses and 'in-house' programmes. For further information on the courses, please click on the title of the course.
Quality Assured and Nationally Recognised Qualifications
- Drug Awareness
- Alcohol Awareness
- Club Drugs and New Psychoactive Substances
- An Introduction to Chemsex and Sexualised Drug Use
- Assessment and Recovery Planning
- Harm Reduction
- Co-occuring Substance Misuse and Mental Health (Dual Diagnosis)
- Promotiong Mutual Aid and Peer Support
- Detoxification and Prescribing for Substance Misusers
- Discharge Planning, Aftercare and Relapse Prevention
- Substance Misuse for Mental Health Practitioners
- Substance Misuse in the Workplace
Please note, training can be delivered at a venue of your choice subject to numbers.