Practice and Delivery
The Practice and Delivery Learning programme offers a wide range of courses including Nationally Recognised Qualifications, Quality Assured courses and 'in-house' programmes. For further information on the courses, please click on the title of the course.
Quality Assured and Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Level 2 Becoming a Peer Navigator (Mental Health & Substance Misuse)
- Level 2 Becoming a Family Focussed Peer Navigator (Mental Health & Substance Misuse)
- Level 3 Facilitating Groupwork
- Level 3 Node Link Mapping
- Introduction to Motivational Interviewing
Introductory and Continued Professional Development Courses.
- Therapeutic Relationships
- Asset Based Community Development and Partnership Working
- Introduction to Mindfulness and Relaxation
- Brief Solution Focussed Approaches
- Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Facilitating Groupwork
- Facilitating Groupwork with Node-Link Mapping
- Node-Link Mapping
- Node-Link Mapping with Behavioural Activation