Asset Based Community Development and Partnership Working
The course aims to explore how positive partnerships can be formed between a range of individuals, agencies or organisations with a shared interest in community based support that involves the strengths and resilience of individuals and families.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- describe the values, concepts and practices of asset-based community development and partnership working
- list the success factors in community partnerships and collaborations
- identify how local populations and communities can be engaged as the co-producers of health and well-being rather than simply the recipients of services
- discuss strategies to encourage and sustain community involvement
- demonstrate an understanding of the importance and practice of evaluation.
Who is the course for?
Anybody who is working (planning to work) in partnership with other services and/or is supporting service users to access a range of local community based services.
Date, Duration and Venue
Please note, training can be delivered at a venue of your choice subject to numbers