Asset Based Community Development and Partnership Working
The course aims to explore how positive partnerships can be formed between a range of individuals, agencies or organisations with a shared interest in community based support that involves the strengths and resilience of individuals and families.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- describe the values, concepts and practices of asset-based community development and partnership working
- list the success factors in community partnerships and collaborations
- identify how local populations and communities can be engaged as the co-producers of health and well-being rather than simply the recipients of services
- discuss strategies to encourage and sustain community involvement
- demonstrate an understanding of the importance and practice of evaluation.
Who is the course for?
Anybody who is working (planning to work) in partnership with other services and/or is supporting service users to access a range of local community based services.
Date, Duration and Venue
Please note, training can be delivered at a venue of your choice subject to numbers
As a service user, relative or carer using our services, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice, and support.
Find resources for carers and service users Contact the Trust