If you have thoughts, feelings or worries that are making your life difficult, we can offer practical support to help you get back on track.
We help young people who may be:
- Feeling depressed
- Feeling stressed and suffering from anxiety
- Harming themselves
- Finding themselves getting very angry all the time
- Having strange or scary thoughts and phobias
- Feeling very unhappy about the way they look
- Struggling with an eating disorder
- Struggling with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Having problems following difficult life experiences
- Struggling after a traumatic event
- Having difficulties relating to disabilities
- Having drug and alcohol issues
- Having problems with friends, family and other relationships
- Being bullied.