Trafford Psychological Therapies
Trafford Psychological Therapies provides talking therapy for adults of all ages: it is free, confidential, and proven to be effective. Referral is via GP or other healthcare provider or self-referral. We provide talking therapies for those experiencing difficulties with anxiety and depression based presentations.
- Are you feeling low, and it just won’t shift?
- Do you worry excessively: have a head full of 'what if's?
- Are you stressed or anxious, everyday?
- Do you have panic attacks? Feel afraid to leave home? Can’t be on your own?
- Are you always anxious when around other people?
- Are you worried about your health, despite reassurance from doctors?
- Are you tormented by unwanted intrusive thoughts and the need to repeat behaviours, pushed around by the internal bully of OCD?
- Do you have flashbacks of frightening past events?
- Are you your own worst enemy, always harsh and critical of yourself?
- Do you find it hard to manage your anger?
- Do past events still negatively affect how you think of yourself and other people?
If the answer is “yes” to one or more of these questions then you are not alone. There are 30,000 people in Trafford struggling in silence with the impact of such emotional difficulties.
Trafford Psychological Therapies provides talking therapy for adults of all ages: it is free, confidential, and proven to be effective. You do not have to endure this unnecessary suffering.
You can expect us to be collaborative, respectful, caring, and go out of our way to try and help you to make a difference to your life. We expect you to work alongside us, commit to regular attendance and share responsibility for making the changes you want to make.
We try to provide everybody with a first appointment within four weeks.
Please complete the self referral form
You can also ask your GP or other health professional to make a referral.