Trauma Informed Practice
The aim of this one-day course is to increase participant's knowledge of Trauma. It provides baseline knowledge for all staff relating to Trauma Informed Practice.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Understand what trauma is
- Appreciate how widespread Trauma/Adverse Experiences are
- Recognise the different ways that trauma can affect people
- Understand how to be trauma aware in your own practice
- Identify your own support needs
Who is the overview for?
Anybody who has an interest in Trauma can apply for this course.
|Venue||Greater Manchrester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, Bury New Road, Prestwich M25 3BL|