Supporting health and wellbeing in North Manchester
No 93 Wellbeing centre has been a community hub at the heart of Harpurhey for many years and is an important place for the whole community.
- At the centre, there is an informal drop-in from 10am – 3pm, Monday – Friday
- In the café area, people can come for a hot drink and meal, have a chat and a game of pool.
- The art room has a variety of different creative groups
- There is a one to one room for private health and wellbeing related appointments
- A relaxation room and a space for exercise classes
- GMMH’s Psychological Therapies service is also based in the building, with prearranged appointments
The Café is serving food and drinks in the cafe from 10am - 3pm, on Monday - Friday.
- Gardening group, 11-1pm, contact Jane.email@example.com for more information
- Hearing Voices Peer Support group, Art room and gym, 1.30-3pm, contact Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Health walks are on Thursdays at 11am and 1pm, meeting outside the centre and walking to a local park. Numbers are limited, so please contact No 93’s Support Worker Khadija Khan on 07721 237 373 and she can let you know about places available
- Central Manchester Food bank weekly sessions from 10am -12 (by referral only), contact email@example.com.
Download the No. 93 Weekly Timetable here: No 93 Timetable - November
Crisis Cafe at No. 93
ACA Women's Drop-in
Harpurhey & Moston Alcohol Support Group
Music Appreciation Group
Bike Library Sessions
Let’s walk with No 93: for more info, contact Khadija Khan, Support Worker on 0772 123 7373 or 0161 271 0908
Seated Exercise & Dance Classes