We are continually looking for ways to make our services the best they can be for all of our service users, families and carers. Your feedback on how we are doing will help us to achieve this. By listening carefully to you, we can better understand what you want and need and how we can best support you. By working together, we can bring about real and lasting improvements.
We know from experience that the people who use our services are the true experts on how those services should be developed and delivered. Your views and experiences help us to improve services for everyone who uses them.
We are really keen to provide people with a variety of opportunities to get involved with our work and put them in the driving seat so they can let us know what they’d like to do and how much time they can give.
Throughout the year patients will have the opportunity to provide feedback on all aspects of our services via local and national surveys. We use this feedback to make continuous improvements to the way we deliver care.
We also know that the views of friends and family members are important to ensure we are providing high quality services and meeting our values to be caring and kind, valuing and respecting others and working together.
There are lots of opportunities for you to get involved with us and to help us shape the future of the Trust:
- Provide us with your feedback and share your views in our online surveys.
- There are paid opportunities for service users and carers to work with our friendly and busy teams. Take a look at the roles available.
- Become a member of our Foundation Trust
- Volunteering is a great way to become involved with the trust.
- Take part in our Recovery Academy courses or get involved with facilitating a course of your own.