The documents will below will each open in a new window.
- Bolton Dementia Partnership dementia guide [pdf] 190KB
- Bolton Dementia Partnership - "Worried About Your Memory?" leaflet [pdf] 1MB
- Tips for Recognising and Understanding the Needs of People With Dementia [pdf] 633KB
- Top Ten Tips for Keeping Your Memory Active [pdf] 183KB
The Bolton Dementia Partnership held its first conference on Tuesday 5th March at the Bridge in Bolton. The conference was attended by health & Social care professionals from across the borough.
The conference was opened by the Mayor of Bolton, speakers included Norman McNamara a Bolton man now living in Torbay who was diagnosed with dementia at the age of 50. Mrs Enid Grundy a carer whose husband has been diagnosed with Dementia and Ian Sherriff a lecturer from Plymouth University who was instrumental in developing the first Dementia Action Alliance.
The conference included table top discussions to identify how Bolton could become dementia friendly with action notes of how this work can be taken forward.
Presentations from the conference:
- Living Well With Dementia in Bolton [pdf] 369KB
- Dementia Action Alliance - Bolton Dementia Partnership [pdf] 1MB
- Primary Care Dementia Projects [pdf] 555KB
- Information Improvement Project [pdf] 623KB
- Helping Bolton to Become Dementia Friendly [pdf] 473KB
- Dementia Champions [pdf] 372KB
- Dementia and Public Mental Health in Bolton [pdf] 399KB
- Urban and Rural Dementia Friendly Communities [pdf] 3MB