Overview of Mental Health
The aim of this one day course is to increase participant's knowledge of Mental Health. The overview includes :
- Common mental health conditions
- Common medications used in the treatment of mental ill health
- Therapeutic support for people experiencing mental ill health
- The role of families/carers in recovery from mental ill health
- Referral and treatment pathways
Who is the course for?
Anybody who has an interest in building up their knowledge around mental health can apply for this course.
|Venue||Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, Bury New Road, Prestwich M25 3BL|