You may have seen the government's recent campaign, which aims to attract people with the right values and skills to come and work in our sector. The next phase of the campaign is now launching, called 'When you care, Every Day Makes a Difference'. It features the current workforce and those they support to showcase the brilliant and varied work we do each day in adverts across online TV, radio and social media. We want to get behind it and help make it as successful as possible.
We all know people – whether they're friends, family members or people in our social media networks – who would be brilliant working in adult social care. Will you be an ambassador for adult social care and help persuade them? You could:
- Follow GMMH on Facebook and Twitter, and Like and Share our posts about Every Day Makes a Difference
- Follow the campaign's Facebook page and like / share their posts at https://www.facebook.com/everydayisdifferent
- Use your social media networks to tell people what a great career working in social care can be
- Share your story as a case study – contact email@example.com if you'd like to be considered for this
- Share the campaign's short quiz at https://www.everydayisdifferent.com/could-you-care-quiz.aspx with your friends and family – it'll help them understand more about social care and whether it's right for them
Look out for more on this in the future!