START are excited to be advertising two new fixed term positions to join our organisation as part of the new Salford Living Well Multi-Disciplinary team.
1 Full Time (35 hours) Recovery Worker fixed term until March 2022
1 Part Time (21 hours) Recovery Worker fixed term until March 2022
The Living Well programme is a pilot designed to help people to think differently about mental health support in Salford bringing together people from statutory and VCSE settings, including peers with lived experience in order to design and launch this new offer. Living Well helps us to think differently about mental health support. It helps us to focus on people’s skills, aspirations and experiences to build a different way of offering support and help.
Living Well focuses on developing new ways for people to access support that:
• Recognises people’s strengths and potential
• Is designed by people with lived experience working together with service leaders, clinicians and commissioners;
• Is easy to access;
• Is located within community settings;
• Helps to stop difficult times from getting worse
• Supports people with relationships, housing, debt and employment
• Is provided by communities, including voluntary sector, social enterprises and statutory services.
This is a really exciting time to join the Living Well Multi-Disciplinary team. We are looking for people passionate about helping others who are looking for new ways of working with those experiencing poor mental health.
Should you be interested in applying for either role please email email@example.com for an application pack, stating the role you are interested in.
Closing date for receiving completed applications will be Wednesday 8th July at 12:00 noon.
Initial interviews for successful candidates will be held via zoom with an informal follow on (socially distant) face to face meeting with shortlisted candidates.
You can find the full set of accompanying documents here:
We look forward to hearing from you!