Local Information for People using Unity and Achieve Recovery Services
Achieve Recovery Services in Bolton, Salford, Trafford and Bury
Support can be requested from Bury Community Hubs either by completing their online request for help form or by phoning our contact team:
- Contact them online: Bury Community Hubs online form.
- Contact them by phone: 0161 253 5353 (7 days a week, 9am to 5pm).
- The best way to receive support is to ring 01204 337221, or use their online form.
- If you are not in one of these extremely vulnerable groups and have concerns please see www.bolton.gov.uk for the help available or ring 01204 333333.
- SHOUT Crisis Text Support (open to all Salford residents). Text GMSalford to 85258 or visit the SHOUT website.
- If there is an immediate risk of harm to yourself or others please go directly to Accident and Emergency at your local hospital.
- Or them them about any help needed.
- Get help - 0300 330 9073
- If you live alone, are struggling to make ends meet, are self-isolating or generally in need of advice or support please contact 0300 330 9073 (8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday).
- The advice line is for Stockport, Oldham, Rochdale and Trafford. Please select option 4 for Trafford and then ignore the options for 'goods and services' or 'pensions' - just hold the line and we will signpost you to one of the Trafford Community Response Hubs to access the support you need.
Unity in Cumbria
The Cumbria County Council Helpline below is a really good resource and you will be guided to the support you need:
- Cumbria County Council Helpline
- Emergency Support Line: Telephone: 0800 783 1966
- Cumbria County Council main Coronavirus advice page
- Allerdale, Copeland, Barrow, Carlisle, Eden, South Lakeland
Information about CADAS (Cumbria Alcohol and Drug Advisory Service) services and Addiction Helpline during Covid-19.