Governor Elections 2023
Welcome to our new Governors!
Members of Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust have a vital role, through their elected representatives – Governors - in helping to influence decisions and shape the future development of our services. They have a direct say in choosing the Governor they want to represent their local constituency.
Voting has closed in the Governor elections for contested constituencies. We are pleaseed to announce the following elected individuals:
- Service User / Carer – Avril Clarke (Re-elected) and Simon Morton
- Public Manchester – Paul Baker
- Public Trafford – James Griffin and Iris Nickson (Re-elected)
- Public Bolton – Les Allen (re-elected unopposed)
- Public Salford – John Boocock and James Creer (both elected unopposed)
- Public Other – Sharon Mason (re-elected unopposed)
- Staff Non-Clinical – Eugen Negrutiu
- Staff Nursing – Katie Mowat
- Staff Allied Health Professionals – Jane Lee (re-elected unopposed)
For more information about the elections, please visit www.gmmh.nhs.uk/governor-elections