We are the Disability Network
The Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust Disability Network is for all staff with a disability or long-term health condition and their allies who work for the Trust. The group provides a platform for disabled colleagues to be able to support one another, share work related experiences and influence GMMH future policy/practice.
Membership is open to all GMMH staff with disabilities or long-term health condition and their allies.
- Provide a regular forum for discussing disability related issues at work.
- Provide networking opportunities/meeting other people with lived experience of disability.
- Offer support, advice and information to all staff members.
- Make sure that relevant information form disabled staff is communicated back to GMMH.
- Disseminate disability related information to all staff across GMMH.
- Educate and promote good practice regarding staff disability, across the GMMH footprint.
- Develop a newsletter to inform all staff about disability the network and the support available to them.
- Help make GMMH a great place to work.
How Can I Join the Network?
For more information or to join please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a service user, relative or carer using our services, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice, and support.
Find resources for carers and service users Contact the Trust