We are the Disability Network
The Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust Disability Network is for all staff with a disability or long-term health condition and their allies who work for the Trust. The group provides a platform for disabled colleagues to be able to support one another, share work related experiences and influence GMMH future policy/practice.
Membership is open to all GMMH staff with disabilities or long-term health condition and their allies.
- Provide a regular forum for discussing disability related issues at work.
- Provide networking opportunities/meeting other people with lived experience of disability.
- Offer support, advice and information to all staff members.
- Make sure that relevant information form disabled staff is communicated back to GMMH.
- Disseminate disability related information to all staff across GMMH.
- Educate and promote good practice regarding staff disability, across the GMMH footprint.
- Develop a newsletter to inform all staff about disability the network and the support available to them.
- Help make GMMH a great place to work.
How Can I Join the Network?
For more information or to join please email email@example.com.