Achieve Young People's Service
Who we are
Achieve Young People’s Team offer expert advice and information on drugs, alcohol and other substances to young people (up to the age of 21) living in Bury, Salford and Trafford.
We are a dedicated team of specialist young people practitioners who work in partnership with other services to enable young people to achieve their full potential.
We work with
- Any young person who is using or is affected by alcohol, drugs or other substances.
- Parents or carers who are concerned about a young person’s drug, alcohol or substance use.
- Professionals who would like further information or training on how to support young people with any substance related issue.
- Anybody who would like to talk in confi dence about drugs, alcohol and other substances.
What we offer
We offer any young person who is using or is affected by alcohol or drugs:
- Non-judgemental, specialist advice and information
- Confidential one to one and/or group support for young people
- A range of early intervention programmes in schools and other youth settings
- Specialist prescribing and health care interventions (if required)
- Access to training and alternative activities for both young people and their families
- Confidential support and advice for families and carers
- Specialist training for professionals