Supporting health and wellbeing in North Manchester
No. 93 (formerly Harpurhey Wellbeing Centre) has reopened after extensive refurbishment. The community centre has been in the heart of Harpurhey for many years and is an important place for the whole community. Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust has invested into the centre so that it lasts for generations to come.
- At the centre, there is an informal drop-in from 10am – 3.30pm, Monday – Friday
- In the café area, people can come for a hot drink, have a chat and a game of pool. Hot food will be served from the café in the Autumn
- The art room has a variety of different creative groups
- There is a one to one room for private health and wellbeing related appointments
- A relaxation room and a space for exercise classes.
- GMMH’s Psychological Therapies service is also based in the building, with prearranged appointments
For more information, contact the centre:
Phone: 0161 271 0908
No.93 Kitchen and Café
The café is having a soft opening the week commencing 25 November for breakfast 10am - 12pm and 12pm -2pm lunch Monday to Friday.
Table Tennis Club
Connect Support Group
No.93, formerly known as Harpurhey Wellbeing Centre, is located at 93 Church Lane, Harpurhey, M9 5BG.