GMMH provides a range of mental health services for adults across Trafford, as well as an early intervention service for young people experiencing psychosis.
“The staff and treatment my mother received was of exceptional quality. I could not find one negative about the clinic or staff.”
Taken from a memory service questionnaire
- Aim: Trafford Drug and Alcohol Services
- Dementia Crisis and Prevention Team (DCPT)
- Early Intervention Service - Service for young people aged 14-35 who have experienced a first episode of psychosis.
- Extended Service (TES) - Specialist, multi-disciplinary, community-based team providing a range of interventions.
- Home Based Treatment Team (HBT) - Works with acutely unwell people from the age of 16 in order to provide an alternative to in-patient care.
- Health and Justice
- Memory Assessment Service
- North Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) - Provide for the multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and care, within the Care Programme Approach (CPA) framework.
- Older Adult Community Mental Health Team (CMHT)
- Psychological Therapies Service
- RAID: Rapid Assessment, Interface & Discharge service
- South Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) - Provide for the multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and care, within the Care Programme Approach (CPA) framework.
- Working Well Talking Therapy Service - Supports people citing mental health problems as a barrier to being in employment