Temporary closure of some GMMH centres
In line with social distancing guidance issued by the government, a number of our premises are temporarily closing indefinitely to remove any potential risk for centre users.
While we understand you may have some concerns, we would like to reassure you that we are taking this measure to maintain everyone’s safety.
Our staff understand that this may be a worrying time for you and will do their best to keep you updated.
All other GMMH services will run as normal currently, but the locations below are closed:
- No.93 (Health and Wellbeing Centre)
- Achieve, Bolton (St Andrews locality) – the closure will be reviewed at the end of April
- Bolton Primary Care Psychological Therapy Service base (33 Victoria Square, Bolton)
We are making every effort to reduce the spread of the virus, and as such minimising the amount of people to our centres is essential.
No.93 (Health and Wellbeing Centre) are looking to support vulnerable centre users through an outreach food programme and will be keeping touch with them on a regular basis to prevent them being isolated.
Bolton Primary Care Psychological Therapy service are still taking referrals via their admin email: BoltonPCPTS@gmmh.nhs.uk – send as a high priority email, titled 'Referral' and giving the Paris ID (please do not attach and patient-identifiable information to the referral).
The health, safety and wellbeing of all our service users and staff is an absolute priority and we will work within the guidelines issued by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) to ensure all premises are safe and meet the necessary requirements.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) presents with flu-like symptoms including a fever, a cough, or difficulty breathing. We know that some simple public health advice can help stop the spread of the virus. Please help by following advice to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
If you have any questions about coronavirus or are worried about any aspect of your care please talk to the clinical staff caring for you.
The best and latest information on COVID-19 is on the https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.