Living Well Salford are holding a recruitment day.
When: 29 September, 10am - 12 noon
Where: Start Charity, Brunswick House, 62 Broad Street, Salford M6 5BZ
Parking: Directly outside the Building
We are looking to recruit Band 2 and 3 Adminitistrative staff to our fabulous Team.
If you just want to find at more about living well, you are welcome to attend to gain more information about the team and our service offer and learn about how we are transforming community mental health care.
If you are interested in applying for one our Band 2 or 3 positions, we are happy to go through this with you on the day, this will involve a couple of activities, and getting to know each other.
What you can expect from Living Well
- A supportive and friendly environment
- A team model whereby we work together to meet individual people needs
- A strengths-based model matching staff strengths to the people we work with.
- A compassionate approach to leadership
- A fabulous training package for all new staff
- A focus on people’s outcomes and improving lives
- A trauma informed team and supervision
- A team that is always learning and thinking out of the box- we love new ideas!!!
If you plan to attend, please confirm via firstname.lastname@example.org