GMMH provides a range of mental health services for adults across Salford, as well as an early intervention service for young people experiencing psychosis.
"Incredible level of support and care. They genuinely want to help and encourage development on my journey to ‘wellness’."
Salford Improving Access to Psychological Therapies(IAPT).
- Achieve Salford Drug and Alcohol Services
- Asylum Seeker Mental Health Consultation Service
- Braeburn House - Mental health rehabilitation and recovery service
- Community Engagement Recovery Team - Enhance, as well as maintain, service users’ mental health, wellbeing and role in society.
- Cromwell House (CMHT) - Integrated specialist Mental Health Team for adults which serves the local community.
- Eating Disorder Service
- Early Detection and Intervention Team (EDIT)
- Health and Justice
- Home Based Treatment Team - support people who are currently in a mental health crisis or having a relapse of their existing mental illness.
- Later Life Psychology Services - Primary Care Specialists in Later Life Mental Health.
- Memory Assessment Service
- Mental Health Liaison Service
- Prescott House (CMHT) - Community Mental Health Team servicing the Little Hulton, Walkden and Swinton areas.
- Primary Care Psychology Service - provide psychological assessment to Salford residents aged 16 and over.
- Ramsgate House (CMHT) - Community Mental Health Team servicing the East Salford, Ordsall, Langworthy and Eccles areas.
- Reach Beyond and Open Doors Project - Working to engage service users and carers but also members of the public with work in services for older people.
- Specialist Psychotherapy Service