The Trust is an active collaborator in the following alliances and networks:
- North West Mental Health Research & Development Alliance [No website] (Please contact the R&D office for more information)
- Psychosis Research Unit
- NIHR Clinical Research Network: Greater Manchester (NIHR CRN: GM)
- Research Design Service (RDS) North West
We are committed to developing, improving and implementing a streamlined approach to research approval, governance, risk assessment and monitoring across the North West in line with Best Research for Best Health – DH Research Strategy and the Research Governance Framework for Health & Social Care (2005).
The North West Mental Health Research & Development Alliance is working towards efficient streamlining of all processes relating to research approval and governance.
The Trust has strong links with North West universities including the University of Manchester, University of Salford, Manchester Metropolitan University, Lancaster University and Liverpool University.
- Psychological Therapies Training Centre
- Department of Health (DoH)
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Foundation for Nursing Studies (FoNS)
- Committee on Publication Ethics
- Centre for Mental Health and Risk
- Primary Care Research Network
- R&D Direct
- TRUSTECH – The North West NHS Innovation Service