Bolton Living Well and Listening Lounge Recruitment Event
On Friday 9 June Living Well Bolton & The Listening Lounge are hosting a recruitment event with our partners Family Action BAND at the YMCA in Bolton from 12 – 6pm.
The day will be split into three sessions where you will be able to hear what the service does and the different types of roles available. Members of the team will also be present for you to ask questions.
Friday 9 June 2023 Sessions available:
- 12:00 – 13:30
- 14:00 – 15:30
- 16:00 – 17:30 (closing at 18:00)
Address: 125 Deansgate, Bolton BL1 1HA
On the day you will be greeted by Living Well and Listening Lounge staff and management. You will after be listening to service presentations get the chance to meet staff and ask any questions you might have.
For further information, please contact: 01204 483050 and to sign up for the event please click here.
Bolton Living Well:
Living Well is an innovative approach to helping people achieve good mental health in community settings. By bringing together new networks and putting people's strengths and lived experience at the centre of care and support, Living Well is designed to help adults, including younger and older adults with complex mental health needs, recover and stay well as part of their community. Statutory and voluntary sectors work together with people with lived experience, both as a multidisciplinary LW team and LW network, creating a connected front door to community, mental health and practical support.
In Bolton the Living Well service has been up and running since June 2022. We are currently working in several areas and aim to cover the whole of Bolton by the end of March 2024. Along with our partners Family Action Band we are recruiting a wide range of job roles and keen to meet people who have the ‘Living Well Values’.
Our Living Well Values are as follows:
- Compassionate – To be kind to ourselves and others.
- Open & Honest – Being transparent at all times.
- Reliable – Being consistent and trustworthy in everything we do.
- Inspiring – Having a positive outlook to inspire hope in others. Having a can-do attitude.
- Working together – To support each other. To grow and learn together.
- Person centred – A mutually beneficial partnership between people which respect individual needs and values, and which demonstrates clear communication and shared decision making.
- Inclusive – Being versatile and flexible. Providing equal access to opportunities and resources.
We are recovery focused and work to people’s strengths. Collaboration is at the heart of our service.
Bolton Listening Lounge:
Additionally, Bolton’s Listening Lounge will also be presenting at this event to discuss their service and their available job roles.
Bolton Listening Lounge will:
- Offer a service that people from local Bolton communities can use outside of 9 to 5.
- Improve the mental health and wellbeing for local people by offering a choice of mental health support away from hospital.
- Provide a friendly, safe, and confidential alternative safe space away from A&E that people can come to at times of mental health distress or crisis.
- Connect people with services that can help and support them in and around Bolton.
- Give people the chance to begin sorting out the problems that are making their mental health distress worse.
As a service user, relative or carer using our services, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice, and support.
Find resources for carers and service users Contact the Trust