GMMH provides a range of mental health services for adults across Bolton, as well as an early intervention service for young people experiencing psychosis.
“I felt respected and that they wanted to help me. There was none of that judgement or blame."
Jayne, substance misuse services
- Achieve Bolton Drug and Alcohol Services
- Autism Spectrum Conditions Support Team
- BEST/Active Choices - Bolton Employment Support Team (BEST) supports people with severe and enduring mental health problems.
- Bolton Child and Adoslescent Mental Health Services
- Community Mental Health Teams
- Dementia & Complex Care Service
- Early Intervention in Psychosis Team (EIT) - Early Intervention Team is designed to promote the recovery of young people experiencing psychosis.
- Home Based Treatment Team
- Health and Justice
- Memory Assessment Service
- Older Adults Community Mental Health Services
- Primary Care Psychological Therapy Service - Providing brief, time-limited psychological therapy for common mental health disorders.
- RAID: Rapid Assessment, Interface & Discharge service - Psychiatric liaison service.
- Single Point of Access (SPOA) - Single Point of Access for referrals of new patients.