Together for Mental Health
As two of the main mental health providers within Greater Manchester, Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust and Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust are working together to find professionally qualified staff to come and work in our services.
- Want to live in the UK’s best city? Manchester is top in the 2019 Economist’s Global Liveability Index
- Want to work in a team that supports your personal and professional development?
- Want to be part of exciting and dynamic mental health services?
- Want to work for employers that believe having a work-life balance is essential and support flexible working?
Why choose us?
- The roles are fulfilling, varied and challenging
- We’re all for good work-life balance, positive wellbeing and community spirit
- We offer flexibility, diversity and development
We know that some of our best recruits are referred to us by our own people, so if you know someone who would be a great fit for one of our roles, please share vacancies with them.
Here’s what our staff say:
“I like working with colleagues from varied backgrounds.”
“I love the fact that every day is different. You rarely know how the day is going to pan out.”
“I work in a very supportive team”
Whether you are newly qualified, returning to practice or part of the NHS workforce and looking to relocate, we’d love you to join us!
There’s nowhere GREATER than MANCHESTER